The Efest SLIM K4 Type-C charger is a traditional, somewhat small charger. whose primary benefit is that it is fueled by a Type-C port. Other than that, much like any analogs, everything is pretty clear and easy to grasp.
Despite its relatively compact housing, the Efest SLIM K4 Type-C charger works with both the smallest batteries and the largest 21700. Only Li-Ion, or regular batteries, are declared at 3.6 or 3.7 volts in chemistry. As far as we know, Ni-xx can likewise be charged by Efest at a voltage of 1.45.
Efest SLIM K4 Type-C Charger FEATURES:
- LED indicator description.
- Auto-detect charging current: 2X 1.0A/ 1X 1.0A/ 4X 0.5A/ 3X 0.5A.
- Safe charging mode: CC & CV
- Safe and convenient USB charger (5V 2A)
- Monitors and charges each slot independently.
- Low voltage smart activation recovery function.
- Incredibly lightweight and conveniently portable.
- Compatible with lithium IMR 3.6V/3.7V Batteries.
- Lithium cell from 10440 to 18650 21700 20700 26650.
Efest SLIM K4 Type-C Charger PARAMETERS:
- AC input power: AC 100-240V 50 / 60Hz
- DC output power: DC 5V 1A
- Auto cut-off voltage: 4.20 ± 0.05V
- Standby current: <20mA
- Auto recharge voltage: 4.10 ± 0.10V
- Storage Temperature: -40 ° C ~ + 70 ° C
- DC input power: DC 5V 1A
- 1A CC current: 1,000mA ± 10%
- CV cut-off current: <100mA
- Activation current: 50mA ~ 100mA
- Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
- Efest Slim K2 Charger.
- USB Cable.
- Operation Manual.
- Warranty Card.
- Batteries must be matched in brand, model and battery state at all times.
- Discharge and recharge batteries within the same grouping of two.
- Failure to do so may result in injury.
- Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device.